icon

ULU.io

Fastest way to know everything about your car. Coming soon.

WWW


icon

Megabon

Megabon provides a unique offer of selected high-quality hotels at the lowest prices with discounts of up to -70%. The purchase and payment of vouchers is performed in two parts; you pay the first 20% of the package value via the Megabon website, and the remaining 80% of the price after the completed service in the hotel or in agreement with the hotel.

WWW


icon

Ganxy

With Ganxy’s tools, you can use your digital content to collect leads, build your brand, and generate revenues. Sell from any website, blog, or Facebook page in minutes and keep 90% of every sale.

WWW


icon

Teletransfusion

A telemedicine case is opened on the dedicated TeleTransfusion terminal, which is placed in every transfusion laboratory. It gathers information on the patient, his/her transfusion history and blood order from various sources

WWW


icon

Zorman Repez – plastic surgeons

Zorman-Repež, Plastic Surgeons is housed on the second floor of the building Mirje located at Finžgarjeva 4, Ljubljana. Clinic has two fully equipped surgical theatres including anaesthesia equipment, a reception area, patient waiting room and room for consultations.
WWW


icon

avantbon

Planet Siol.net Popusti, provided by the Avantbon system, is a brand that combines in one place quality brands from the fields of beauty, sports, cuisine and services. A wide range of carefully selected providers give our users access to attractive and diverse offer at any time access s. Now it got even easier to use all the wonderful discounts with the application Avantbon Discounts!

WWW | App store


icon

rankberry

Find local business in no time. When using rankberry you just type in what you are searching for and it will quickly show you the best results possible. It helps you find information about your surroundings and ..

Details | WWW | App store


icon

OdoCost

We were sick & tired of writing travel orders so we decided to solve the problem. And so OdoCost was born. OdoCost tracks your daily routes and securely synchronises them to your OdoCost web account.

Details | WWW | App store | Google Play


icon

FlyKly App

FlyKly App allows you to control and monitor the Smart Wheel. It offers features like safety, support and social connectivity. It’s available for free for iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.

Details | WWW | App store | Kickstarter


icon

H2O-Pal

The H2O-Pal is a gadget, that makes your water bottle smart. It connects with the H2O-Pal app using bluetooth 4.0 technology and helps you monitor your daily hydration level and inform you if you fall behind schedule.

Details | WWW | Kickstarter


icon

Run&Roll

Run&Roll is an epic downhill adventure in which the player takes control of Joey the Hedgehog in his endeavour to escape the grasps of Boris the Bear, whom he provoked while offpisting in the backcountry.

Details | WWW | App store


icon

Shakin Steve

Shakin Steve is a picturesque iOS game in which the player tries to make Steve sick as fast as possible shaking his phone. But beware, Steve is a tricky fellow and will do anything it takes not to vomit.

Details | WWW | App store